To play safely and responsibly, there are a few rules that everyone must follow. We assume that you, as a visitor, come for fun and trust that you will respect these rules.
- Children up to and including 12 years old are allowed to play in our playground
- Only under the supervision of 1 or more adults. They remain responsible for the children.
- Children and supervisors must wear the entrance bracelet in a visible place.
- Pets are not allowed.
- You are not allowed to wear shoes in the play area.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated areas.
- It is not allowed to consume your own food and drinks during your stay.
- For hygiene and safety reasons, children are not allowed to chew gum in the playground.
- Visitors (children, parents and supervisors) must always follow the instructions of the staff.
Playing in our play paradise and using all other attractions is at your own risk. The management is not liable for any damage that may occur during your stay.